Our client, an international provider of corporate benefits who provide advice on all aspects of employee benefits with a particular specialisation in foreign companies who have groups of employees in the UK and Europe is currently recruiting for an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator to join their busy team.
- Certificate in Business Administration – Desirable
- Working towards Level 4 in Financial Planning - Desirable
- At least 1 year’s experience in a financial administration role essential.
Job Description: As an Employee Benefits Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Processing new business applications in a timely and compliant manner
- Assist with group scheme renewals, including requesting and checking quote and preparation of renewal report for adviser
- Liaising with product providers, clients and advisors as necessary
- Inputting new business and maintaining and ensuring that new and existing records, both computerised and manual, are kept up to date
- Handle day-to-day queries from scheme members
- Requesting, checking & issuing illustrations for scheme members
- Checking and issue of policy documents to scheme members
- Processing scheme leavers and joiners and changes to members personal details
- Process claims
- Issue of annual statements to scheme members
If you would like to further your financial services career with a firm that will invest heavily in your development for the future, please apply today.