· Maintain the Plan Preventative Maintenance Schedules (PPMS) and records, ensuring works are completed as specified, while creating additional PPMS according to manufactures specification for new assets. Ensuring records of all maintenance carried out are of a standard that can be audited both internally and externally.
· To ensure infrastructure asset register records are all kept up to date when moves, adds, changes or decommissions occur and that all documentation and drawings relating to the mechanical, electrical and cooling systems are kept up to date.
· Maintain a library of standard documentation packs for key infrastructure items, including Standard and Emergency Operating Procedures (ESoP’s), Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAM’s) and Re-occurring standard maintenance change controls
· Maintaining partner relationships, providing support for contracts renewals, ensuring service reviews, scheduling of tender processes in order to ensuring service continuity.
· Produce forward schedules for resource planning, providing the management information for long term planning, client project scheduling and change / risk management. Assisting in the production of regular stakeholder reports
· General department procurement based on bill of materials, consumables, standard stock and / or PPE items in order to deliver scopes of work, maintain adequate maintenance spares, replacement parts and provide stock control measures.
· Produce a weekly and monthly reports on the performance and capacities KPI’s.
· Schedule talk box talks, inductions for staff and contractors, environmental, health and safety related training while departmental maintaining records.
· Departmental representative for various ISO standards inc. 9001, 14001, 27001
· Ensure the effective logging, information gathering, categorisation and prioritisation, setting correct priority of any incidents/requests using impact and urgency assessment, recording all contacts with the team in the toolset.
· Schedule and/or escalate tasks for internal engineering or external specialists
· Provide regular communications to stakeholders in relation to the works or resolutions.
· Reviewing all works in-flight and scheduled ensuring all tasks are correctly categorised, prioritised and allocated to the appropriate support for effective delivery.
· Provide feedback/information to the Site facilities managers and/or stakeholder teams during the delivery / resolution processes.
· Identify service improvements and assist in the amendment/creation processes & procedures
· Represent the team as part of continual process improvement activities
Person Specification (Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required)
· Good MS Office skills
· Good all round PC skills
· A basic understanding of maintenance operations and controls
· Some knowledge of ISO processes & practices desirable
Behavioural & Personality Competencies
· Excellent telephone manner with good attention to detail
· Able to work in a highly pressurised environment using multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to prioritise and organise own workload
· Attention to detail and record keeping
· Able to use influencing skills and get results from people who are not direct reports
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Customer focused with the ability to manage customer expectations
· Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative but also works well in a team environment
· Innovative in the delivery of service support
· Ability to review performance of Security, Environmental and Quality against Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability to deliver an effective balanced approach which meets business requirements.
· Experience in a similar role or a background would be advantageous
· An appreciation and basic knowledge of facilities or MEP environment with a view to expanding understanding