IRC is working with international company with several offices located in England. They have an aggressive growth plan to complement their growing client base, they are now looking for an ambitious Family Law Solicitor to join them in one of their London offices.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work within an interesting and varied caseload of files with work across all aspects of family law including:
- Financial Remedy Divorce
- Children Act
- Injunctive and Cohabitation matters and Enforcement
This role would be suited to a driven and ambitious solicitor with minimum 2 year’s PQE who is seeking to further develop a lucrative career in Family Law and will be able to interact positively and oversee their assistants. You will be experienced in running your own caseload and will be able to deal with a high volume of cases.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong proven sales skills
- A good level of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- The ability to cope with a varying, sometimes high level of pressure
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail
The company is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work at the highest level within the family law sector. Long term career development prospects with the firm are second to none.