Are you a qualified Financial Adviser looking to join a well-established and growing firm?
Our client has continuously built on their strengths to become one of the leading wealth management firms in the UK. Their head office administration, technology and regulatory teams provide exceptional support to all their financial advisers around the country, enabling them to deliver the best possible service to clients. The client experience is paramount and all their advisers priding themselves on providing up-to-date advice and building long lasting, professional client relationships. They want all their clients to view them as their trusted go-to adviser for their financial matters.
They have a community of over 370 Advisers nationwide providing financial advice, they pride themselves on the fact their Advisers can use “any product - any provider.”
What we are looking for:
- Qualified to a minimum of Level 4.
- Current statement of professional standing.
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS).
- Proven track record of income generation.
- Advisers who “act solely in the best interest of their clients;”
- Advisers who want to grow their businesses in safe and secure environment.
What you can expect:
- National firm and community of self-employed Financial Advisers.
- Uncapped earnings.
- Bespoke in-house technology:
- Market leading and streamlined IT systems.
- Paperless process.
- Time efficient service proposition.
- Client Access Portal.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Earnings paid daily.
- Central administration and paraplanning.
- Professional marketing support including.
- Personalised consumer facing website.
- Extensive range of brochure and marketing material.
- Client newsletters.
- Extensive document library.
- Nil PII excess scheme.
- Succession planning in the 21st Century.
- Smooth client transition
- Home-based flexibility.
Everything you need, all in one place - allowing you to be the Adviser you want to be
If you believe you are suitable, and this opportunity could be of interest then to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org