Our client is one of the UK’s leading independent financial advisory firms. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Independent Financial Advisor to join their team.
The role comes with an excellent existing book of £600k gross recurring income.
This is a very high calibre opportunity; the right candidate must be able to show they are capable to take on this quality of clients and currently hold CAS.
Experience & Skills
The successful candidate needs to be motivated, and professional at all times, and provide impartial and unbiased advice. Excellent time management is a must to ensure appointments are scheduled with realistic time frames.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years as an Independent Financial Advisor
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
- Death in Service (four times of the agreed salary)
- Car allowance
- 30 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Technology (laptop and phone)
Self Employed (example)
- 60/40 split of income in favour of the adviser on all income streams
- All paraplanning provided
- All administration support provided
- 40/60 split in the clients favour if provided with clients
- Guarantee of sale when required either all or partial
- Opt in to call centre lead generation
- Opt in to Unbiased leads
- Opportunity for large novation of clients post purchase of firms depending on location
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!