Our client was established for more than 15 years in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, they specialize in areas such as personal and corporate wealth management, retirement planning, business protection, life insurance, education fee plans, UK pensions & transfers, offshore investments, and mortgages.
Their team of consultants are highly experienced, with solid track records in their respective fields of expertise. All following the structure, theory and process established by Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI) in the UK. They keep abreast of all the latest industry developments and international best practices and can navigate you through a wide range of financial products and complex regulatory environments. Their approach is traditionally conservative. They maintain a strong balance between opportunity and risk, with the constant aim of enhancing the performance of their clients’ assets or investments.
They partner with the leading global financial institutions, known throughout the industry for their best-in-class experience, first-rate market knowledge and outstanding performance track records.
Our client prides themselves on the enhanced service they provide to clients, the ethics, and values that they continually demonstrate and the streamline processes that they have adopted making their business lean. They are now in an exciting growth phase and are seeking to expand their already successful advisory team.
If you are looking for a sustainable and rewarding business model and want to make a difference in your clients lives and financial wellbeing, then we want to hear from you.
By joining you will;
- Work for a brand you can be proud of
- Receive above average commissions / fees due to a transparent fee structure
- Be supported up to PA level with a dedicated administration team
- Be provided with individual and team training that supports your development
- Have long term career stability with a buy-out agreement built into your contract
- Have access to an in-house Analyst to provide you active analysis and portfolio management
- Be part of a friendly, supportive team that go the extra mile
- Participate in organized client events
Who they are looking for;
- An ethical, trustworthy, financially sound, professional team player that has a natural instinct to deliver top quality service
- An experienced IFA with active client bank
- Industry qualified with aspirations to achieve a minimum of level 4 within 12 months
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
If you feel you meet these criteria, then please get in touch with your CV Maria@ircfs.com