Our client is one of the oldest and most respected independent financial services companies in the UAE. This position provides a rare opportunity to join this growing enterprise where you will be assigned a selection of the 10,000 clients that our client services.
Based on the unique differences between the Banking / Accounting and the Financial Advisory sector... In this position you will initially be joining our growing Client Services Department as a Financial Advisor / Consultant.
You will use your strong analytical skills to perform financial performance and product suitability for each of our retail clients. From this analysis you will form and convincingly present your advice/recommendations either via Zoom, MS Teams, telephone or occasionally in a face-to-face environment.
In addition to servicing our existing clients we expect you to generate new clients and new business. Our client is one of the oldest and most respected independent financial services companies in the UAE.
- Contact and review client portfolios, make recommendations where appropriate.
- Prepare client documents from these recommendations.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- CISI qualified and /or prepared to study towards level 4 and higher
- Graduate level or equivalent life / work experience
- Strong presentation, communication, and persuasion / sales skills
- IT Literate
- Goal Driven
- Excellent retainer and un-limited fee structure
- Company health scheme
- Generous bonuses for over achievers
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org