Our client through a combination of passion for what they do, a desire to innovate and their ambition to define the future of the offshore wealth advice industry, they exist to guide clients through the important financial decisions required today, to ensure they benefit from the freedom of tomorrow. Their Vision is simple. To create a brand that instils pride in its employees, clients, and business partners, enabling all involved to assist in building the most respectable financial planning company in the world.
As a leading organization in our sector with offices in the UK and across the globe, our client has developed a unique advice proposition which has led to a significant increase in client demand as we expand our presence in London and the Southeast.
As a Financial Planner in London, you will be working alongside the Director of the UK business. Working in a face-to-face capacity with UK-wide clients (majority in the Southeast area), you will be advising clients on medium to longer term financial objectives. You will also be supporting our Head of Repatriation with clients returning to the UK. You will be responsible for offering areas of advice covering such areas as Lump Sum Investment, Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, and General Estate Tax Planning.
Desired Skill & Experience
- A proven track record of success within an Advisory / Relationship Management capacity, within a financial services organization such as a bank, brokerage or IFA.
- Level 4 RDR UK Diploma (or equivalent if not UK based) minimum qualification. Ideally Chartered.
- A pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude that has lead generation of new business, whilst effectively maintaining client relationships in an efficient, holistic fashion.
- At least 1 year experience as a Financial Planner.
- Self-employed split of business OR employed with a competitive basic salary + bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home/ remotely
- Full support of an in-house paraplanner
- In-house marketing team to support any campaigns you wish to run
- In depth training in Repatriation and clients returning with offshore solutions
Why Wealth Management?
- Strong regulatory background in multiple jurisdictions
- Global Presence
- Full training and support including funding of external CII, CISI and LIBF qualifications
- Industry leading investment proposition
- Support with lead generation via business development, research, and marketing teams
- Full paraplanning and admin support
- Flexible working and infrastructure.
- Self-employed and employed adviser options available
Whether you are an experienced financial planner looking for a new challenge or have recently graduated from university, our client offers a truly unique proposition in the international wealth management space. With an unrivalled support network consisting of the best in compliance, training, back office, recruitment, tech, and marketing, joining allows you to create a future to be proud of whilst living in some of the most amazing places in the world.
Regulation - The most important USP for joining is their strong regulatory background, that has been with them since our inception. They hold the necessary licenses to operate in every jurisdiction where we have a physical presence.
Compliance - Underpinning our strong licensing and client offering is our dedicated internal compliance team. Their due diligence ensures we continue to develop new terms of business with investment and insurance providers, while staying ahead of regulatory changes.
Investment Committee - They have an industry leading investment proposition, that is constantly reviewed by their investment committee. Their investment philosophy is based on four key principles: consistency, long term growth, quality investments and diversification.
Operational Support – There advisers are supported by a large operations team, who handle queries from providers, trustees, and clients to ensure the smooth issuance of new business advice.
Business Development - Business Development Managers are in place to introduce their unique proposition prior to setting up a first meeting with an adviser. They are also supported by a dedicated UK based marketing team, who create brochures, sales aids, advertising campaigns and much more.
Team Ethos - Often overlooked, the company has a strong team ethos. Their advisers, BDMs and administrative staff spend a lot of time together, and the sense of camaraderie is a real draw.
If you are interested in this role, please contact IRC today 0207 692 5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org