IRC is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a Directly Authorised, privately owned, Holistic Wealth management firm, looking for experienced Level 4 qualified financial planners or Level 6 qualified for UK wide opportunities.
You must have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and hold the relevant qualifications with CAS / SPS a “nice to have”
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, but typical basic for a Level 4 would be £50K + and a range of generous and flexible benefit options, allowing individuals to build a package to suit their specific needs.
A client book is offered to make up 2/3rds of your daily servicing, but there is room for you to add a further 1/3 rd.
Key requirements are:
- Min Level 4 diploma in Financial Planning
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Wealth Management Appropriate qualification or Investment Advice and Management
- Track record of providing holistic financial advice.
- 35 hrs CPD record covering pensions, investments, taxation and estate planning
- Relationship building
- Written and verbal communication
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Continual professional development