Our client is a Chartered Financial Planning firm that is recognised as being in the Top 100 of financial planning companies in the UK. They focus on goals-based holistic financial planning, often for people with complex circumstances or approaching retirement. They are also one of the top financial planning companies to work for in their region.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Administrator to join their growing team.
To thrive as an Administrator you will need specific experience and skills. You should be able to tick these boxes:
· Administration experience in a financial planning company for at least two years.
· Experience in processing authority letters and gathering data about a client’s investments, pensions and life assurance policies.
· Understanding of financial transactions including those related to investments, insurance policies, sales, fund switches, withdrawals.
· Financial administration qualifications would be advantageous.
· Comfortable using different types of technology and systems, including CRM and project management systems, and a range of investment.
· Processing authority letters, and gathering financial data for new clients and annual reviews.
· Preparing application forms and client documentation.
· Processing financial transactions on platforms.
· Preparing client reviews, including gathering financial data, updating goals information and setting up meetings.
· Dealing with the post, emails and any correspondence relating to clients or their financial situation.
· Providing administrative support to the financial planners and paraplanners as required.
· Supporting clients with administrative queries and communication as required.
What is on offer
The opportunity to work in a supportive environment for continual learning. All technical qualification and training costs are met by the company.
The opportunity to be part of a team delivering truly great financial planning advice to our interesting and varied range of clients, working closely with all our financial planners and paraplanners.
This is a full-time role based in West Bridgford, Nottingham office. The office is closed on Mondays and Fridays. You would be expected to work remotely on those days and in the office Tuesday – Thursday. Flexible working is encouraged.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Attractive benefits including pension, life insurance, online GP service, onsite parking, mobile phone. The company has a strong employee wellbeing focus.