Our client through a combination of passion for what they do, a desire to innovate and their ambition to define the future of the offshore wealth advice industry, they exist to guide clients through the important financial decisions required today, to ensure they benefit from the freedom of tomorrow. Their Vision is simple. To create a brand that instils pride in its employees, clients, and business partners, enabling all involved to assist in building the most respectable financial planning company in the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator / Paraplanner to join an existing team, providing technical research services to the team of financial advisers, and ensuring the preparation of client advice is of the highest quality and delivered efficiently, while mitigating any risks to the business and assisting the business to achieve its goals.
· Accurately prepare suitability reports and letters to target deadlines
· Ensure all client work is compliant and supported with relevant paperwork
· Undertake comparative research in preparation of client recommendations
· Complete technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process
· Understand clients overall financial position from IFA fact finds
· Discuss client objectives with the relevant IFA, identifying and obtaining necessary client information to prepare the necessary suitability checks
· Ensure all client queries are appropriately investigated and accurate responses given
· Conduct annual reviews in line with SLA’s
· Attained or working towards the Level 4 Paraplanning diploma
· Strong understanding of financial products and services
· Ability to assess suitability in line with client’s goals
· Strong analytical skills, specifically analyzing financial records and providing detailed technical commentary
· Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple caseloads at any one time
Why Our Client?
- Strong regulatory background in multiple jurisdictions
- Global presence
- Full training and support including funding of external CII, CISI and LIBF qualifications
- Industry leading investment proposition
- Support with lead generation via business development, research, and marketing teams
- Full paraplanning and admin support
- Flexible working and infrastructure.
- Self-employed and employed adviser options available
Whether you are an experienced financial planner looking for a new challenge or have recently graduated from university, our client offers a truly unique proposition in the international wealth management space. With an unrivalled support network consisting of the best in compliance, training, back office, recruitment, tech, and marketing, joining allows you to create a future to be proud of whilst living in some of the most amazing places in the world.
Regulation - The most important USP for joining is their strong regulatory background, that has been with them since our inception. They hold the necessary licenses to operate in every jurisdiction where we have a physical presence.
Compliance - Underpinning our strong licensing and client offering is our dedicated internal compliance team. Their due diligence ensures we continue to develop new terms of business with investment and insurance providers, while staying ahead of regulatory changes.
Investment Committee - They have an industry leading investment proposition, that is constantly reviewed by their investment committee. Their investment philosophy is based on four key principles: consistency, long term growth, quality investments and diversification.
Operational Support – There advisers are supported by a large operations team, who handle queries from providers, trustees, and clients to ensure the smooth issuance of new business advice.
Business Development - Business Development Managers are in place to introduce their unique proposition prior to setting up a first meeting with an adviser. They are also supported by a dedicated UK based marketing team, who create brochures, sales aids, advertising campaigns and much more.
Team Ethos - Often overlooked, the company has a strong team ethos. Their advisers, BDMs and administrative staff spend a lot of time together, and the sense of camaraderie is a real draw.
If you are interested in this role, please contact IRC today 0207 692 5668 or email@example.com