IRC is pleased to be recruiting for an experienced IFA Administrator for our client, a national financial planning firm for their offices in Chester or Oswestry.
The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for client queries with regards to pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable: -
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for our clients to deal with day to day queries,
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate,
- Preparation of client review packs,
- Illustration requests,
- Back office support,
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm's procedures,
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant,
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation,
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Experience and key requirements are:
- Experience working in a Financial Advice firm is advantageous,
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads,
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times,
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels,
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof-read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Experience of working as part of a team,
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change,
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).