We are currently recruiting for an experienced IFA Administrator for our client, an East Midlands based and successful independently owned and operated financial planning firm who develop life-long financial strategies for their clients. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a reputable firm who believe in employee development and offer genuine scope for progression.
They are dedicated to exceptional client service standards and are enhancing their existing team by employing an experienced individual to work within their adviser support team.
· Responding to activities and tasks assigned by the Adviser
· Managing diaries, preparing invitations/letters and other forms of written communication.
· Updating and generally maintaining client files and the back-office
· Placing deals on line and subsequently checking contract notes and policy documents
· General office support and involvement in team projects and client seminars
· Provide efficient administrative support to the Adviser
· Produce all the relevant paperwork for the client
· Prepare for meetings, quotations, illustrations and valuations
· Process all new business documentation
· Handle queries from clients and third parties
· Excellent letter writing skills, telephone manner and general client facing demeanor.
· Strong attention to detail
· Good time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and IT skills.
· Ability to conduct research on appropriate providers and investments.
· Good understanding of compliance
There will be opportunity in the future to work towards further development within the practice.
If you are looking to further your career within financial services with a reputable local firm then please apply today.