This is a Top 100 UK IFA that provides comprehensive Financial Planning, Wealth Management & Employee Benefits advice to HNW private & corporate clients across the UK.
With a national presence, this practice has achieved numerous industry awards and has established themselves as a market leader in the UK financial advice sector.
As a result of structured business growth, this IFA practice would like to welcome and experienced IFA Administrator to the team.
As part of the highly experienced back-office support team, you will support several IFA’s and their clients with full pre and post advice administration support.
What’s on offer:
- Work for an industry recognised & multi-award-winning IFA (Top 100 UK IFA)
- Opportunity to support HNW private & corporate clients across holistic advice
- Join a highly experienced administration team who will support your development
- Full exam support, structured training and future progression opportunities
- Discretionary Bonus & excellent company benefits (discussed on application)
- Previous experience within an advisory support role within an IFA firm
- Previous experience of processing business on wrap platforms
- Hold Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent qualifications
- Progression towards level 4 diploma
- Experience working for a DFM