This is a small IFA practice based in Gloucestershire that provides Pension, Investment & Protection advice to private clients.
Focusing on lifestyle planning around cashflow projections, this IFA practice pride themselves in giving high quality and honest advice that is always client focussed.
This IFA practice would like to welcome an experienced and career driven IFA Administrator to the team to help support businesses growth plans.
Initially providing full administration and client support to a Director and Chartered Financial Planner, this role has significant progression opportunities as the business grows.
What’s on offer:
- Part-time office-based position, 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Small and supportive practice with ambitious growth plans
- Opportunity to become a key team member and progress internally
- Support towards the cost of study material and exams
- Generous holiday allowance
- Previous administration experience within Financial Advice sector
- Good IT skills, with a working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Previous experience within an IFA environment
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Office, Voyant and FE Analytics
Progression towards DipPFS or equivalent qualification