IRC is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator on behalf of our client, a very well established and respected firm of Independent Financial Advisers in Sale, Greater Manchester.
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for administration and support to financial advisers dealing with individual and corporate life assurance, pension and investments for clients.
Duties to include:
- General office admin duties such as typing, scanning and photocopying, answering telephone, maintaining the filing systems, incoming and outgoing post within the office
- Servicing existing & new business clients
- Submission and recording of new business leads and transactions
- Submission and recording of ongoing reviews and transactions for existing clients
- Maintain effective and professional communications with product providers and clients
- Oversee all client administration and processing to completion
- Organise appointments and client meetings for IFAs
- Set up and prepare client files, valuations, illustrations etc for IFAs as required
- Maintenance of client files according to the company’s file standards
- Maintain good quality relationships with providers and clients alike
- Ensure any relevant checklist are completed accurately for each file
- Ensure all client files meet the company’s compliance standards
- Set up and maintenance of all company spreadsheets for FCA reporting and Management Information
- Input and maintain Back Office Systems with accurate client details, notes and tasks
- Check activation of commission/adviser charges payments
- Check regular provider payments against client agreements
- Identifying shortfalls & surpluses
- Raise invoices for fees where necessary
- Follow updates from providers and management on technical updates, compliance updates and product/industry knowledge
- Keep up to date with required modules on CII Financial Assess software
- Work towards completing relevant qualifications
If you are looking for a challenging role with a company that will help progress your financial services career then please apply today.