Position: IFA Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
This is a small IFA practice based in Gloucestershire that provides Pension, Investment & Protection advice to private clients.
Focusing on lifestyle planning around cashflow projections, this IFA practice pride themselves in giving high quality and honest advice that is always client focussed.
This IFA practice would like to welcome an experienced and career driven IFA Administrator to the team to help support businesses growth plans.
Initially providing full administration and client support to a Director and Chartered Financial Planner, this role has significant progression opportunities as the business grows.
This role would also suit an experienced IFA Administrator who enjoys providing support to the wider business team and the practice would be happy to offer a long-term administration position as a key member of the team.
What’s on offer:
- Small and supportive practice with ambitious growth plans
- Opportunity to become a key team member and progress internally
- Support towards study material and exams
- Generous holiday allowance
- Part-time option available (minimum 3 days per week)
- Previous administration experience within Financial Advice sector
- Good IT skills, with a working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Previous experience within an IFA environment
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Office, Voyant and FE Analytics
- Progression towards DipPFS or equivalent qualification