Our client is currently the fastest growing wealth management brand in the UK and has over £10bn in client assets held under management from over 17,000 clients. They are currently recruiting for Independent Financial Advisers for their Chester offices.
Client bank provided by the firm, although the successful financial advisers will be expected to self-generate new clients from their own sources/ introducers.
Required Qualifications: Min Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
Job Description: The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the Company.
The successful IFA will be required to:
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan.
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions.
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships.
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations
If you are an experienced Independent Financial Adviser and are looking to work with a progressive organisation that can offer you full paraplanning support please contact us today.
Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.