Our client is a long standing and well-respected provider of financial planning, with offices Devon and Cornwall. Due the pending retirement of an existing adviser, they are currently recruiting an of Independent Financial Advisers to look after and service and existing small bank of clients of 60 clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified adviser or Level 4 qualified adviser looking to move into a self- employed role as an annual income of £32k will be paid as retainer and full support to generate your own book of clients will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customer's needs.
- Service existing client bank.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
The Ideal Person:
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client's first.
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
The role could suit an employed adviser looking to make the switch to the self-employed market, an experienced self-employed adviser with an existing client bank. Please submit your details today and we will be in touch with two working days.