Independent Financial Adviser (Client bank provided)
Our client is a long standing and well-respected provider of financial planning, with offices in the South East and South West of England they are currently recruiting an Independent Financial Advisers to service an existing book of clients. This is a self-employed role however the applicant will receive a monthly retainer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified adviser or QCA level 4 qualified paraplanner looking to move into a self- employed role as full support to generate your own book of clients will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customer's needs.
- Service existing client bank.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
The Ideal Person:
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client's first.
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
The role could suit an employed adviser looking to make the switch to the self-employed market, an experienced self-employed adviser with an existing client bank already or even a qualified paraplanner looking to step up into an advice role. Please submit your details today and we will be in touch with two working days.