Our client is an award winning national IFA brand, due to the pending retirement of an existing adviser they are looking for an experienced IFA to take over an established portfolio of clients as well as the existing relationship with a number of local accountancy firms which over the years have introduced considerable clients to the firm.
This is a self-employed role however there is renewal income already being generated from the existing client base and the successful candidate will paid on retainer for an initial period.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customer’s needs.
- Service existing client bank.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- The Ideal Person:
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client’s first.
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
The role could suit an employed adviser looking to make the switch to the self-employed market, or an experienced self-employed adviser with an existing client bank already.
Please submit your details today and we will be in touch with two working days.