Covering South Wales and the South West from their office in Swansea, this well-established IFA practice provides a holistic Wealth Management and Financial Planning service to private clients.
This medium sized IFA practice has built an excellent reputation in the area since the practice was founded over 20 years ago, always striving to evolve and grow with the industry, while maintaining a client centric approach business.
As part of this IFA practices structured growth, they would like to welcome an experienced IFA to the team to increase their client servicing capabilities across the South Wales and South West regions.
What’s on offer:
- Existing clients and leads can be provided
- Full Administration, Paraplanning and Marketing support
- CIP with model portfolios and own in-house investment platform
- Flexible home or office-based working
- Option of selling client bank, with various options on offer
- Can ring fence any existing clients
- Exam support towards additional industry qualifications
- Future progression opportunities
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Hold level 4 qualifications as a minimum
- Previous experience servicing clients within an advisory capacity