Our client is a boutique firm established in the 1960’s started out as an insurance firm and later expanded into asset and wealth management. They are now a multinational wealth management and financial advisory firm operating throughout Asia and are proud to be one of the most technologically advanced wealth management firms in the region, supporting clients all over the world.
As a Financial Adviser, your role will be to work closely with clients in their short-, medium- and long-term financial planning. You will be advising on the following areas:
- Regular Savings Plans
- Wealth Management
- Lump Sum Investments
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
They provide ongoing training and development for their employees which has always been a top priority for them. Their advanced systems help all their financial consultants to monitor the compliance, servicing and tracking of client portfolios which allows them to focus on building relationships. Their client systems allow their consultants 24/7 access to portfolios and investment plans ensuring they can best service their clients.
You will have the opportunity to work in some of the most exciting cities in the world, travel and build your business with full support.
If you are looking for a challenging, exciting, and extremely rewarding career then apply now.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The exceptional not the ordinary
- Experience in Financial Services
- Industry Qualifications – Level 3 and above
- Attention to detail
- Hard working and motivated individuals
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Willingness to learn and implement new internal work practices/systems
- Success and target driven individuals
- The ability to earn substantially increasing year on year
- Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
- Generous trail earnings
- Full support
- A structured career path and exit strategy
- Visas to live and work in our offices
- Various packages depending on applicant and experience.
Location: Shanghai, China
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Location: HCMC, Vietnam
Location: Hong Kong
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or email@example.com