As a Independent Financial Advisor , you must have the ability to manage client relationships and generate new opportunities. You will also have to maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets as well as your own.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum RQF Level 4 e.g. CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or CISI Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent.
Essential skills and experience
- Independent Financial Advisor or private banking experience with an ability to manage client relationships and generate new opportunities.
- You must approach your business with integrity, client focus and willing to follow the company’s mission statement.
- You must be ethical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be smart, entrepreneurial and driven with a passion to succeed.
- You must be able to work autonomously with the ability to use your own
- initiative while having a support framework to point you in the right direction.
- Generate new business opportunities through client acquisition strategies
- Contribute to the success of the business by developing client relationships and gaining referrals where possible
- As an adviser your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the firm's clients receive the highest level of financial advice and ongoing service
- Increase income for the business by converting new leads and business opportunities
- Provide a first class level of customer service at all times that exceeds the client's expectations
- Consistently comply with legislative, financial, procedural and quality requirements
- Maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets as well as your own
- Stay informed of the latest industry changes and updates, desire to continue self-development
- Report where requested to Senior Management in a timely and effective manner
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or email@example.com