As a Independent Financial Advisor, you must have the ability to manage client relationships and generate new opportunities. You will also have to maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets as well as your own.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Minimum RQF Level 4 e.g. CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or CISI Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent.
Essential skills and experience
· Independent Financial Advisor or private banking experience with an ability to manage client relationships and generate new opportunities.
· You must approach your business with integrity, client focus and willing to follow the company’s mission statement.
· You must be ethical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· You must be smart, entrepreneurial and driven with a passion to succeed.
· You must be able to work autonomously with the ability to use your own
· initiative while having a support framework to point you in the right direction.
· Generate new business opportunities through client acquisition strategies
· Contribute to the success of the business by developing client relationships and gaining referrals where possible
· As an adviser your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the firm's clients receive the highest level of financial advice and ongoing service
· Increase income for the business by converting new leads and business opportunities
· Provide a first class level of customer service at all times that exceeds the client's expectations
· Consistently comply with legislative, financial, procedural and quality requirements
· Maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets as well as your own
· Stay informed of the latest industry changes and updates, desire to continue self-development
· Report where requested to Senior Management in a timely and effective manner
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org