IRC’s client is a ground-breaking and client-focused mid-sized financial planning firm. At the heart of their business is a clear and succinct purpose – to provide a positive client outcome in everything they do.
The Independent Financial Adviser will have the benefit of working alongside a key North West Accountancy Practice offering expert financial advice to help their clients plan for their best financial future.
Living in the North West, you will be a minimum Level 4 Diploma qualified or a Chartered Financial Planner as well as being Competent Adviser Status (CAS).
As a member of the advisory team, you will join like-minded professionals continually focused on sharpening their skills and knowledge so we can remain at the top of our industry. They believe in the importance of financial advice and how they provide it. The role will include:
- Working with professional Introducers – Accountancy Practices
- Working within your support team of Paraplanners and Administrators
Providing Private client (HNW) and Corporate advice:
- Pensions planning including PPs/FAD/Annuity/ SIPP/SSAS
- Investment planning
- IHT, Trust and Legacy Planning
- Group risk and business succession planning
You will be very strong in the flowing areas:
- Business development and relationship management skills
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- The ability to network and establish business and professional relationships
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- The ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- A target-driven mindset
- A flexible approach to work
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.
- An ethical and professional approach to work
They say that “we are powered by our people; they are the future.” They are committed to progressing, empowering and celebrating their successes and offer a generous reward package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, and an Additional Birthday Holiday
- Long Term Service Benefit Enhancements
- Christmas Closure
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Perkbox Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service
- Fully Funded Summer and Winter Social Events
- Generous Study/Training Program
- Personal Development Plan
- Quarterly 1:1 meetings and Annual Appraisal System
With company growth of 20% year on year and over £1 billion in Assets Under Management on behalf of thousands of diverse clients and an employee benefits solutions provider for over 500 companies, they are well-positioned to help deliver your career and personal goals.
As a business, they make conscious changes with corporate responsibility and environmental sustainability in mind, these are reported on in their annual Social Impact Report.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity, please forward your CV to Graham Hughes today