International Wealth Manager - South Africa
Our client is a boutique investment advisory firm located in cape town. They are a young business and need people to assist in the growth and penetration of the service into the market. They specialize in providing all aspects of advice however concentrate on offshore tax structuring and portfolio management. They are growing extremely quickly and require an International Wealth Manager to join their expanding firm.
This role is for an individual who wishes to procure and advise a portfolio of clients on all aspects of their financial affairs. The individual will have a good working knowledge of the South African financial landscape. Possibly with a large existing client bank. In order to be an effective operator you will need an excellent working understanding of: taxation; investments: trusts: pensions: life insurance etc.
Skills and Attributes
• Must be minimum Degree Educated
• RES Qualified
• Preferable CFP or Advanced Financial Qualification
• 3+ years in a Financial Advisory or Investment Management Role
• Transferable book of Existing Clients
- Hard Working
- For the right people a generous basic plus excellent commission is offered.
If you believe you are suitable, and this opportunity could be of interest then to apply directly to Michael Lowe.