IRC are working with an Award-Winning ICT Managed Services Company based in Guildford who deliver a wide range of Cloud, Connectivity & Contact Centre solutions. Due to continued growth, we are now looking for an IT Administrator to join the IT & Network Services Team.
The role will be to support the Senior IT Administrator with internal and external Projects whilst supporting and guiding the more junior members of IT staff. To be successful in the role it’s essential you have strong Active Directory & Windows Server knowledge and support experience and be able to attend the offices in Guildford on a regular basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Internal Systems – Helping to support corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc. with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving & installation of computer software and network equipment
- New Recruits Administration – Creating Network & Email Accounts & setting up computers for New Users
- Help Desk Administration - Interact with internal clients to resolve help desk issues & providing timely responses to internal clients whilst maintaining local and web-based applications & internal systems
- Demo rooms – Assist in setting up and maintaining computer stations and software for training programs and demos.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ experience as an IT Administrator
- Windows Desktop, Windows Server Knowledge & Experience
- Scripting\PowerShell skills would be an advantage
If you are an IT Administrator with a round three years’ experience/MCP; and you are looking for an opportunity to develop new skills and learn from Senior Technical specialists whilst sharing the knowledge you have built with other team members, then this opportunity could be just what you are looking for.
For more information and a full job spec please send an up-to-date CV