IRC are working with a Microsoft Solutions Partner serving some of the most prestigious high street brands, who are going from strength to strength. The business has a compelling proposition, the company is growing quickly and as a result, we are recruiting an IT Field Engineer to support customers between North London, and Northampton.
As and IT Field Engineer, your role will be to provide high quality on-site engineering and support service to clients. You will Deliver, install, configure, and support IT & Connectivity solutions, providing on-site support as required and managing issues through to resolution.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced field service engineer looking to progress their career within a pioneering and dynamic organization that offers lots of scope for career progression and development through a variety of Sponsorship programs which come with Bonus’ and salary uplifts. You will want to embrace the entire CaaS ecosystem and take pride in delivering high quality engineering work and customer service.
On Site Engineering – attend client sites to carry out pre-agreed installations and other engineering work. Keep clients informed of progress and obtain sign-off of completed work.
- Workstations – installation and setup.
- Servers – installation and setup; UPS installation.
- Wi-Fi – installations; mapping; optimization.
- Cabling - terminate & test; fault diagnosis; neat cabinet cabling; fluke test.
- Fiber – terminations; splicing.
- Connectivity – router config & testing; bring live support o Networks – VLAN; network switches; firewall management.
- Health & Safety – assess risks to ensure safe access and working conditions.
- On-Site Support – attend client sites to resolve support requests requiring hands-on engineering. Keep clients informed of progress and obtain sign-off of completed work.
- IT Field Service Engineering experience – minimum 3 years.
- Proven ability to perform all main duties listed to a high standard.
If you are an experienced IT Field Service Engineer and you are looking for a new role in a company that will offer genuine opportunities for further training and career development, we’d love to hear from you, please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV.