Job Title: Project Engineer (M365)
Salary: Up to £50,000 (DOE)
Contract type: Permanent
Our client specialises in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and IT support services. They provide IT services to a wide range of organisations, from private SME’s and multi-site organisations to public sector and NFP organisations.
They are committed to providing the highest quality IT services, delivering growth through cutting edge technology.
Our client offers an extensive range of services, including Microsoft Dynamics consultancy, support and implementation, IT consultancy, managed services, project management, networking, and disaster recovery. Headquartered in Macclesfield, they are a Microsoft Gold Partner and focus on delivering enterprise solutions and services.
The M365 Project Engineer will utilise experience and knowledge of the Microsoft 365 architecture, administration and best practice recommendations, to assist customers with the design, development and deployment of Microsoft 365 solutions.
You’ll work closely with customers through the entire project life-cycle from Proof of concept through to delivery. You will need to be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Cloud Computing, working with and consulting across Microsoft 365 Cloud Services.
You will be the face of the company with customers so you must have excellent communication skills. The role will offer variety, from being hands on with our clients at their sites to working with other technical experts and company leaders on developing innovative solutions and solving problems.
It is important that you are a team player, energetic, analytically strong and keen to develop and progress your technical capabilities. The role encompasses a broad range of ever evolving technologies and skills and as such a drive for personal development is a requirement.
What you’ll do
- Implementation of Modern workplace solutions with a focus on the Microsoft 365 architecture. You will take ownership of the Microsoft 365 Product roadmap for IT through product research and development.
- Assist with enhancing customer communication and collaboration in accordance with their transition towards the Modern Workplace.
- Design, plan and perform Microsoft 365 migrations.
- Design, plan and perform Microsoft 365 Security projects
- Be responsible for the leadership and delivery of project-based assignments that encompass system architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services.
- Facilitate and lead client solution planning meetings and articulate pros & cons of design/architecture decisions.
- Develop strong customer relationships and lead customers through challenging projects which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Establish reputation as subject matter expert in assigned technology area
- Deliver projects effectively by utilising detailed project plans and manage project resource as agreed with the customer.
- Keep project plans updated and ensure all internal & external stakeholders are aware of any changes in project delivery.
- Act as a Technical Lead for specific, high profile customers. This will involve periodic reviews of the customers’ estate, identifying risks, Single Points of Failure, enhancements and on-going development.
- Provide Standard Operating procedures for key systems and document customer environments as necessary.
- Act as a mentor to other Engineers and assist them with any queries with which they require support.
What is on offer
Our client offers a wide range of benefits and incentives to our employees, including:
• 23 days holiday with an incremental increase
• Birthday off
• Aviva Medical Insurance
• Death in Service
• Flexible Working
• Technical Training and Personal Development
• Company Perks
• Contributory pension scheme
• Bonus scheme