IRC is delighted to be recruiting a Mortgage Administrator on behalf of our client, a well respected provider of financial services across the UK.
In this role you will develop your skills and knowledge to provide mortgage advice and solutions which is tailored to each client’s individual circumstances.
You will have previously worked in a similar role and have experience or looking to get into the industry
- Inbound and outbound call handling.
- Task Module of Intelligent Office to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring each processing stage.
- Inputting new cases on Intelligent Office and keeping mortgage data updated.
- Submitting applications with relevant Money Laundering requirements and any other supporting documentation.
- Maintaining expected commission payments on Intelligent Office.
- Taking client fees and completing receipts along with relevant paperwork.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
- ID3 checks with referrals to compliance.
- Second sense check on packing before submission of cases.
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met and tracking these procedures on Intelligent Office.
- Booking and maintaining client’s appointments.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
- Provide a weekly update of advisor pipelines, what’s paid and due, chasing commissions to be paid
·Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools.
·Previous experience in an administration role.
·Ability to work well under pressure using your own initiative, on your own as well as part of a team.
·Previous experience of working in similar role
·Experience of working in an environment of significant change
Skills & Qualifications:
·Desire to deliver exceptional service at all times and strong focussed approach to achieving the best outcome for the client and the business.
·Ability to consistently deliver within service standards.
·Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done.
·Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
·Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role.
·Desire to learn and build skills and ability through Personal Development Plan.