Our client is a Chester based, well established and well respected financial services firm that covers the financial planning and mortgage sectors. Due to considerable growth on the mortgage division they are now recruiting a qualified Mortgage Adviser to maximise opportunity from the increased number of leads and enquiries coming from their financial planners.
The successful Mortgage Adviser candidates will be CeMap qualified.
The Mortgage Advisor will a key member of the department in ensuring that the sales process runs smoothly to completion. You must be passionate about customer services and in delivering the very best financial and mortgage solutions to the clients. The Mortgage Advisor must also identify and initiate leads from other sources.
- Role requirements: At least 3 years’ experience in Mortgage Advising
- Hardworking and Determined mortgage advisor
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Meeting and exceeding targets as Mortgage Advisor
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Great at building relationships with customers
- Adaptable and Flexible
If you have the required experience and qualifications and are looking to work with a progressive financial services firm that can provide an excellent bonus structure, further training and additional benefits then please apply today and we will contact you to run through the finer details.