Our client is looking for highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded Mortgage / Protection Brokers, to join their successful lending team.
The ideal candidate will have an established book of real estate and lending institution contacts, a firm grasp on industry trends, and a proven track record of matching lenders and mortgage products to potential borrowers.
If you are looking for a place to build your business with excellent growth potential, please apply today! As a Mortgage / Protection Broker, you will be offering professional mortgage advice solutions accordance with Financial Services Authority Regulations, providing the most suitable mortgage advice for your company's clients.
You will be surrounded with people in the same or similar role, with a constant aim to motivate each other to smash targets. Other tasks will involve recommending other financial services, such as house insurance to clients.
Mortgage Broker Responsibilities Include:
* Meet with potential applicants and buyers to determine each client's specific lending or refinance needs
* Educate clients on various loan products, funding sources, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines
* Gather documents such as applicant's credit history, income and employment verification, assets and liabilities, and background check to determine creditworthiness
* Shop for competitive mortgage rates and interest rates, and negotiate terms with various lenders to find ideal mortgage lender for the applicant
* Submit application file to lenders in order to apply on the homeowners' behalf
* Collaborate with the real estate agent, lender's underwriting department, other mortgage professionals, and closing agent to ensure a smooth transaction
* Build referral relationships with real estate professionals and relationships with mortgage lenders/ mortgage bankers, maintain current lending rate sheets, and stay up to date on current mortgage industry trends
Attractive package and clients are given with this role, apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org