Our client is currently undergoing expansion and therefore is looking to hire several Self Employed Off Plan Property Specialists.
This is an excellent opportunity with high rates of commission available.
- Attract and network new clients for off plan investment property sales
- Present purchase offers too sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate properties or sales terms.
- Identify investors with property needs
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property solutions
- Build and establish good working relationship with buyers
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop a network of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of purchase process
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Sales Driven
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience a plus
- Any state required real estate license
If you are looking for a rewarding career, professionalism, and drive to be part of the Team – we would like to hear from you, you can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org