Our client, an award-winning financial planning practice, base near Altrincham specialises in providing high-quality financial planning advice to business owners, professionals and high net worth individuals. Due to their continued expansion, they are looking to recruit an additional Paraplanner to join their busy team.
You will be responsible for providing the IFA’s with technical information and assisting the other Paraplanners and advisers with draft reports, ensuring clients' investment transactions are carried out accurately. You will make sure all the information for the client meetings is there on time and accurate to ensure the smooth delivery of the client proposition.
You will be:
- Dynamic, confident and determined
- Committed to putting the Client first
- Highly organised, methodical, and disciplined, your inbox never gets full.
- Able to work to tight deadlines but are usually so well organised that it's not necessary.
- Updating and reprioritising your to-do list daily.
- Able to create and use Excel spreadsheets including formulae.
- Able to follow instructions and work within defined business processes.
- Able to follow systems for making sure that records are always up to date and transactions correct.
- An excellent communicator with a high level of customer service
- Be able to work on your own as well as be a great team player
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Open to learning
- Prepared to study towards Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- For the Trainee Client Manager role no experience is required and all training will be provided
- For the Client Manager role - a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Financial Planning Practice
- Able to use back-office systems, ideally Intelligent Office, Selecta Pension, FE Analytics and Iress
- Attend client meetings alongside Wealth Strategists, create meeting minutes which accurately reflect the information gathered to fully document a client’s financial needs and objectives.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the clients, keeping them informed, answering queries and arranging review meetings.
- Carry out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances then discussing appropriate solutions with the Wealth Strategist.
- Prepare clear investment strategy, mandate, and recommendation reports, ensuring adherence with regulatory standards for review by the Wealth Strategist.
- Complete reviews of clients’ portfolios to support the ongoing client relationship, including maintaining a client file review system to regularly assess client holdings and changing financial priorities.
- Effectively use research and planning systems such as FE Analytics, Cashcalc and wrap platforms such as Elevate.
- Be responsible for ensuring that recommendations are fully implemented in a timely manner.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, compliance, and regulatory developments.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment, both within and outside of the business.
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from home