This is a small financial planning practice that provides Investment, Pension, IHT and Protection advice to private clients.
Due to structured business growth and the recent hire of a Trainee Paraplanner, this practice would like to welcome and experienced Paraplanner to the team to support the Operations Manager and take the lead on report writing within the business.
Supporting several Advisers and the Director with full report writing across predominately Investment and Pension business, this role would suit an experienced Paraplanner that enjoys technical cases and the autonomy to manage their own time and work.
What’s on offer:
- Full-time or Part-time opportunity
- Option of home based or home/office-based working
- Become the main practice Paraplanner, supporting several Advisers & Director
- Join a growing Paraplanning team with future progression opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Hold DipPFS, DipFA or equivalent qualification (experience also considered)
- Previous experience within a Paraplanning position
- Broad technical knowledge across Investment and Pension advice