This is a medium sized and family run financial planning practice that provides bespoke advice to personal clients alongside a specialist corporate advice offering.
This financial planning practice would like to welcome an experienced Paraplanner to the team to support a number of advisers as part of a pooled work-based system.
This position will provide the opportunity to write a diverse range of technical reports across personal and corporate financial advice.
As a family run practice, this business understands the importance of investing in their team and can offer full exam support, ongoing training and future progression opportunities tailored to your career aspirations.
What’s on offer:
• Opportunity to join a well-established and reputable practice
• Supportive environment with a highly experienced team to share knowledge
• Technically challenging role with a diverse range of reports
• Flexible hours with part home working opportunity
• Full exam support, training and future progression opportunities
• Previous Paraplanning experience
• Technical knowledge across Investment, Retirement and Protection Planning
• Progression towards level 4 Diploma
• Experienced with DB Pension Transfers (advantageous)