Our client is looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm, who offer expert advice in a wide range of important areas including investment planning, mortgages, inheritance tax and pension planning and protection
You will provide paraplanning support on a one to one basis with the Senior Partner and be the first point of contact with Clients . You will be responsible for assisting with research and the preparation of suitability reports while also providing input into technical problem solving. There will be serious involvement in more complex , investment , IHT , trust and estate planning.
- Analysis of existing financial products,
- Researching suitable solutions
- Preparing suitability reports
- Producing relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process
- You will have good technical financial knowledge
- A good understanding of compliance issues
- Ability to use technical financial planning tools and back office software
- The ability to contribute to the development of systems and procedures to enhance our proposition
- The ability to work as part of a team
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with approximately 2 years’ experience of working in an IFA Firm. You will also hold or be working towards Diploma Level 4.