IRC is currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner on behalf of our client based in the Wrexham/Chester area.
Personal attributes are important, you should be comfortable conversing with clients/providers and work colleagues, be technically advanced and have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection.
The Paraplanner duties of the role are listed below, but primarily your role would be to support the Financial Adviser in researching and formulating appropriate advice.
The practice has an excellent reputation for the quality of advice, business practices, business growth and training. Due to the organic growth of the practice, they are looking to add a further qualified Paraplanner to their team.
There is a proven support structure in place designed around allowing Financial Advisers and Paraplanners to maximise their time working with the right type of client in both the personal and corporate sectors.
- Identify new business opportunities from the existing client bank and previous advice opportunities, together with other available sources.
- Liaise with advisers, clients, and finance providers to implement recommended advice.
- Prepare presentation pack including collating all relevant and appropriate forms, reports, additional documents, and brochures using the appropriate checklists.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
- Maintain CRM system.
- Monitor and maintain client assets on the Platform.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is on file and in order.
- Monitor progress of new business cases and respond to queries or requests for further information.
- Keep up to date with technical and professional development.
Key skills required:
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Use own initiative and have a 'can do’ working style
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to quickly learn new skills
- Able to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate with the full MS Office
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information
- Ideally, you will be studying towards becoming Level 4 Diploma qualified (but not essential)