This is a well-established and medium sized Financial Planning practice that provides Investment, Pension, Retirement, Tax & Protection Planning to private and corporate clients.
Due to the growth of the advisory team, this financial planning practice would like to welcome an experienced Paraplanner to the business to work closely with a number of Financial Advisers.
Joining as part of the established Paraplanning team, this role will provide the opportunity to work on a diverse range of reports and will involve ongoing support and professional development from a highly experienced team.
What’s on offer:
• £28,000 salary, negotiable based on experience
• Fast paced environment, providing the opportunity to support multiple Advisers
• Diverse range of report writing and technically challenging cases
• Supportive culture that encourages career progression and provides exam support
• Generous holiday allowance, pension and on-site car parking
• Previous experience working as a Paraplanner or report writing experience
• Knowledge of holistic financial planning advice, specifically pension advice
• Hold Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or have progression towards qualification