Our client is a leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, with a highly qualified existing team of Independent Financial Advisers and Pension Transfer Specialists.
As part of the firm’s continued growth they are looking for a Paraplanner to join the team alongside their Financial Planners.
The role will include;
- Writing suitability reports using templates
- Running and checking TVCs using Selectapension
- Checking the quality of submitted paperwork from IFAs
- Communicating with IFAs, schemes and clients to obtain missing information
- Having case ownership from start to finish
- Running cash flow models
You’ll be an experienced Paraplanner with recent defined benefit pension experience. The perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience in writing suitability reports
- TVC experience
- Excellent attention to detail and technically minded
- Experience in cashflow modelling
Ideally you will have the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or already be working towards this with completed pension exams (R04 or equivalent).
In return you’ll receive a competitive remuneration and package.