IRC is working exclusively with a Chartered firm of financial planners located in Hailsham, East Sussex, our client is looking to hire an experienced Paraplanner who is career driven and very detailed oriented, you will also have a great opportunity in time become a financial adviser for the practice to service existing clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop financial planning strategies in line with the client's needs, goals and objectives, as agreed with the financial planner.
• Draft client-centric financial planning reports to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets and regulatory/compliance standards.
• A range of other tasks including tax calculations, liaising with product providers, preparing implementation paperwork, etc.
• Record/maintain case information on FinPlan in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/management information to be kept up to date.
• Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative or technical changes pertinent to the role and ensure CPD requirements are maintained and logged as appropriate.
• Play an active part of the Financial Planning team and support in the training and development of more junior members of the team.
• Client Reviews to update client records, analyse progress and present information in accordance with our Annual Review Procedures.
• Compliance to help ensure that all dealings with clients are in accordance with internal and regulatory guidelines.
• Product research and placement for mortgage products using mortgage research systems under the direction of the adviser
• Producing mortgage, pension, investment, protection and savings quotes
• Ensuring client files are ready for adviser meetings
• Producing and sending out client review letters
• Providing any additional support to the advisers when required
• Supporting junior members of the team with training and mentoring
• Conducting spot checks of advisers files to ensure compliance with administrative frameworks
• Provide research and administrative support for the Central Investment Process within the firm
With a salary on offer of up to 50,000GBP, you will also have the options to become a key individual within this practice to recruit and train new team members as the practice grows.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity, please get in touch today.