IRC is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner on behalf of our client, an international provider of financial planning who provides financial advice for UK residents and global ex-pats.
Main duties of the role:
- Preparing client files prior to report preparation
- Recording and preparing a working file for any new business enquiries.
- Obtaining any necessary quotations and/or reports and combining these with all appropriate regulatory documentation in preparation for client report.
- Completing product research where required.
- Completing the inputting of Risk Profilers from client completed documents and produce matching portfolio for consideration.
- Processing new business applications in a timely and compliant manner
- Liaising with product providers, clients and advisors as necessary
- Inputting new business and maintaining and ensuring that new and existing records, both computerised and manual, are kept up to date
- Handle day-to-day queries from Expat clients
- Requesting, checking & issuing illustrations for clients
- Checking and issue of policy documents to scheme members
- Processing and changes to client personal details
- Preparation of annual reviews to Expat clients.
- Preparation of invoices and email to Accounts for issue
- To follow cases through to issue and payment
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Filing – in accordance with in-house paperless office procedures
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, as required
- Any other reasonable tasks or duties as requested by Management.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package as well as support in completing further professional qualification.