Job Title: Paraplanner
Responsible to: Head of Paraplanning
Based: Stokenchurch, Bucks, HP14 3FE
IRC is proud to be recruiting for a Paraplanner to join the Paraplanning team at our client, a very well respected and established firm of IFA’s based in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire.
The position will be suitable to someone who has a minimum of 3 years background in Paraplanning, at least Diploma Level 4 Qualified and higher education qualifications of A Level or above.
It is essential that candidates demonstrate a strong background within a similar environment as a Paraplanner as well as having an outgoing and aspirational personality. To be successful in this Paraplanning role, you will also need to be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry across the full range of investments, pensions, retirement solutions, trusts and both personal and business protection.
Your key responsibilities will be provision of high quality technical support and a good standard of literacy, written grammar and numeracy. Day to day duties will include fund and product research, writing bespoke and compliant suitability reports, preparing client portfolio review analysis, reviewing letters, overseeing the implementation of investments, cash flow modelling, attendance at client meetings and liaising with team Administrators to ensure general client administration is kept up to date.
You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office including Excel and Word with a good knowledge of analytical tools and numerical aptitude.
• Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
• Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
• Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
• Providing records to support research undertaken.
• Consolidation of client needs and objectives, recommendations and course of action in a written format via a suitability letter, client specific illustration and key features document.
• Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
• Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
• Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
• All business related administrative duties