IRC is proud to recruiting an experienced Paraplanner for our client, a very well established and successful IFA Firm who has 4 offices in Central and Eastern Cornwall.
Our client prides itself of the quality of Independent Financial Advice it provides for its clients and they have many investment, pension and mortgage related clients throughout Cornwall and the wider South West.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Report writing
- Provide first class point of contact service for our clients
- Preparation of client review paperwork
- Planning with complaint paperwork to enable new business to be written
- Conduct mortgage, life, investment and pension research using specialist software
- Ensure that any administration and client maintenance has been completed in a time sensitive and compliant fashion
- Have a working knowledge of Synaptic, Intelliflo, DT, Origo, Volume, Mortgage Source Tec, CI Expert and various other price comparison websites and software
To be considered for this position you must hold a current demonstrable working knowledge of the above and ideally hold CII CAS or CII level 3 or 4 Qualifications.
This is an office based position from our clients offices in Par, Cornwall however remote working is acceptable during the current lockdown.