Our client, an outsourced Paraplanning firm in Nottingham is looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their organisation on a permanent basis. This a remote role and as such we will consider applicants from anywhere in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm, who offer expert Paraplanning for their IFA and Financial Planning clients.
You will be responsible for assisting with research and the preparation of suitability reports while also providing input into technical problem solving.
· Analysis of existing financial products,
· Researching suitable solutions
· Preparing suitability reports
· Producing relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process
· You will have good technical financial knowledge
· A good understanding of compliance issues
· Ability to use technical financial planning tools and back office software
· The ability to contribute to the development of systems and procedures to enhance our proposition
· The ability to work as part of a team
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with approximately 1-2 years’ Paraplanning experience of working in an IFA Firm. You will also hold or be working towards Diploma Level 4.