£25,000 - £35,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
Our client is an Independent Financial Planning practice and part of a national Chartered Accountancy firm. Due to recent expansion in South Yorkshire, they are recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner to join their adviser support team on Rotherham.
You will provide paraplanning support to our clients team of Independent Financial Advisers. You will be responsible for assisting with research and the preparation of suitability reports while also providing input into technical problem solving.
- Analysis of existing financial products,
- Researching suitable solutions
- Preparing suitability reports
- Producing relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process
- You will hold or be working towards Diploma Level 4
- Two years’ previous experience in a similar position
- You will have good technical financial knowledge
- A good understanding of compliance issues
- Knowledge of IHT, Investment Planning and Pensions
- Ability to use technical financial planning tools and back office software
- The ability to contribute to the development of systems and procedures to enhance our proposition
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff