IRC are delighted to be recruiting a number of experienced Paraplanner for our client, a long standing and very well established financial planning firm in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
The roles can be office based or the successful candidates can work from home if preferred.
- Provide suitable support and assistance in aspects of the advice processes of the firm, including adherence with all the related processes, policies and procedures within the company.
Analyse client data accurately
- Be able to analyse client information conscientiously and accurately in order to undertake the required support and research
- Understand what client data is required and be able to apply all the company’s research systems to obtain and record the required information to support recommendations i.e. cash flow forecasts, APTA/TVC, draft net worth statements, income and expenditure statements, quote systems etc
- Undertake research to identify possible solutions to meet client needs
- Liaise with legal and tax advisers where needed
- Check and confirm client risk profile is determined
- Discuss and clarify client objectives with IFA
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
Prepare for adviser/s
- Understand clearly the aspects of the business process you are responsible for
- Complete all documentation in a thorough and conscientious manner
- Prepare suitability letters and reports ensuring they are clear and cater for all the areas covered in the FCA guidance /rules as well as the client’s specific needs and that they clearly explain charges and disadvantages together with the main reasons for the advice
- Be aware of and keep up to date with the performance standards and timescales required within company policies and procedures and ensure these are always maintained
- Ensure all manual and electronic recording of information is maintained and complete
- Maintain good quality relationships with colleagues, providers and clients alike
- Maintain relevant spreadsheets and back office systems as required
- Maintain good time management and effective organisation ensuring that tasks are prioritised where needed
- Assist admin staff with any queries or completion of any forms
- Maintain the knowledge required to undertake your role by training and reading and ensure you comply with the FCA rules and relevant legislation, as well as the firm’s processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain a record of your CPD