Based in Solihull, this medium sized IFA practice has been established for over 15 years and provides holistic independent advice to HNW private clients, corporate clients and trusts.
Historically this practice has outsourced their report writing, but they would now like to welcome an experienced Paraplanner to the IFA practice to strengthen and build their in-house support team.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting 4 IFA’s alongside an experienced administration team, writing bespoke suitability reports across a broad range of technical advice areas.
This position also provides the option of attending client meetings with IFA’s to offer client facing time and the ability to build relationships.
What’s on offer:
- Highly supportive, family feel team environment
- Report writing for 4 IFA’s across a broad range of technical advice
- Option to attend client meetings alongside IFA’s
- Exam support and future progression opportunities
- Flexible hours to support work life balance
- Previous experience writing suitability reports for Financial Advisers
- Broad range of technical knowledge across Investments, Pensions and Trusts
- Experience within an IFA environment (advantageous)
- Hold level 4 Diploma (advantageous)