We are currently looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join our busy financial planning team.
You will be part of our Paraplanning team, researching, preparing, and writing a wide range of reports within given timescales. You’ll maintain excellent service to our existing clients and provide overall support for our consultants.
What we need from you
- Offering great client care, especially over the phone.
- Dip PFS or equivalent.
- Ideally at least 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to work within a team.
- A sound knowledge of investments, pensions, IHT planning and centralised investment propositions.
- Knowledge of trusts.
- Compilation of client reports for Investments, Pensions, SIPP/SSAS, Trusts and Long-Term care.
- Confidence in using IT software. Experience of using Intelligent Office client database/back-office system would be welcomed, as well as experience of using research tools such as FE Analytics and Selectapension, and cashflow modelling software such as Voyant and Cashcalc.
Full time: 37.5 Hours per week
Salary: Competitive & Depending on Experience + Full Company Benefits
Location: Southwest near Somerset
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!